Saturday, February 26, 2011

Post 6 - A picture of you a year ago and a picture of you now. Explain how you've changed.



About a year ago...
   
 Ashley:

Now!

Well, I'll state the obvious. I am about 30 lbs lighter than I was a year ago! ha ha. I was pregnant with Mr. Connor at the time, so therefore I have become a mommy, duh!! I think my views on everything have changed in the past year since becoming a parent. It really isn't something I can explain other than I look at things differently. 

Oh...and my definition of a "good night's sleep" has changed considerably!:)

Ryan:

My outlook on life has definitely changed!  Seems like everything I do now is to try to make a better future for our family, no more living day to day!  Oh, and the 30 lbs that Ashley lost through child birth....I found them over the past year! (Ashley interjects -- no he has not!!!)

Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment