Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Post 4 - Someone you wish to switch lives with for a day and why

Ashley:

This was a hard one for me!! But, after much pondering and asking Ryan for ideas, I've decided that I would want to switch lives with my Pop when he was in his teens/early 20s! I love to hear stories about how things were "back then" and about the prices of things compared to present day. I think it would be neat to see how much things have changed in the past 80 years.

Ryan:

This is easy!  I'd love to switch places with Connor for a day.....so that I could experience what it is like to be carefree and without stress.  Except, of course, when you have to worry about who will change your diaper.  We always wonder what he's thinking and it would be cool to actually know for once.  Maybe the vacuum cleaner really is his arch enemy?? Maybe eating the carpet really does satisfy some taste that he's craving??

No comments:

Post a Comment