Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Post 3 - Short term goals for this month and why

Ashley:

1. As the weather starts to warm up (hopefully), take Connor outside for more walks and fresh air. We've been spending too much time indoors because of the cold, windy weather.

2. Sign Connor up for swim lessons. He LOVES bath time and I want to get him in the pool before this summer when we take him to Meme's pool.

3. Try to not be so negative at work. This is going to be tough because it is easy to fall into a rut. Being negative is not going to change the circumstances at work, but maybe being positive will make them more tolerable.

4. Make more crockpot meals on the days that I am home so that Ryan doesn't have to cook as much (I hate to cook).

5. Cut back on my ice cream consumption (see prior post) by (not to) one bowl per week. :)

Ryan:

1. Have a safe and fun trip to Vermont with Connor and Ashley!

2. Finish my first MBA Class - this 20 page final paper is going to be killer.

3. Eat healthier.....when work and school create stress I tend to eat more or eat the wrong things.

4. Help Ashley cut back on her ice cream consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment