Monday, February 21, 2011

Post 2 - A habit you wish you didn't have

Ashley:

This one is easy for me .... my love affair with ice cream! I am in the bad, bad habit of eating a fairly large bowl of ice cream every night right after Connor goes to bed. And, not the low fat kind..oh no... the full fat Turkey Hill brand. YUM! Lucky for me, I am still nursing Connor and I can afford those extra calories, but as soon as I stop nursing, I am going to have to be more careful. For those of you that are confused and don't know what I am talking about, nursing burns an extra 500 calories per day! Woo hoo! Although I don't have to worry about calories right now, I should probably worry about all of the fat that is in that ice cream!

Ryan:

All too often I take a pessimistic viewpoint on situations before I have the chance to evaluate the big picture. I have a tendency to jump to these pessimistic conclusions and stick with them…no matter what others say or do. Luckily, Ashley keeps me on track and always has an optimistic view to counter mine! She’s the yin to my yang! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment