Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Post 14 - Your favorite birthday

This is our 2nd post today, so make sure you catch post #13 too!

Ashley:

This is a tough one because.... on my 16th birthday, I got a car.... on my 20th birthday, I went on a fun trip to Niagara Falls.... on my 21st birthday, Ryan and I got engaged in Acapulco....but I think I am going to pick my most recent birthday...

I turned 26 about 2 weeks ago while we were in Killington, Vermont on a ski trip. This is one of my best birthdays because I was able to spend it with my Ryan, Connor, and some of my other family members on vacation! Ryan let me sleep in, which is very much appreciated these days!!! We spent some time with Connor in the morning and then went out skiing for the day. Ryan & I decided to take on the challenge of skiing (he snowboarded) on the steepest mogul slope in New England (Outer Limits). It was tough and exhausting, but we did it! Ryan teases me because I bring it up all the time and bought myself a pin to show off what we did! (ha ha...nerdy, I know!!). Anyhow, I was proud of us! After a long day of skiing, we had a great homemade dinner and birthday cake for dessert! I think we were in bed by 9pm at the latest, which to some of you may sound lame, but like I said earlier, sleep is a great birthday gift this year!:)

Ryan:

My favorite birthday was the 21st birthday party that we had at my parents camp.  Somehow, everyone came out unscathed but there were multiple musicians, multiple kegs, and tons of people.  I cannot give further details due to the fact that I need to protect the innocent, but it was tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment