Monday, March 14, 2011

Catching up on our blog challenge...

Post 9 - Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, excited, mad...

Ashley:

I am going to change this one. I don't really associate songs/music with my moods.

My new post #9 = something I am excited about today..

I have multiple things to be excited about today.

-Connor slept well last night and has taken 2 great naps today! I got to sleep until 8am!
-Connor is getting soooo close to crawling!!
-I made dinner, which is a big deal for me!
-Our tulips are popping up!
-Connor is saying "Ba-Ba" which means he's getting closer to "Ma-Ma"!!
-Ryan is home from work!

I am sure there is more that isn't coming to mind at the moment.

Ryan -
What I'm happy about today:

My wife made dinner.
Connor is sleeping well

No comments:

Post a Comment