Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Post 13 - A moment

We are going to skip post #12 for now and come back to it (What you ate today). I cannot remember what all I ate today! Ha ha.

Ashley:

This is a moment that I can experience multiple times a day for now, but it will be coming to an end within the next 3 months or so...

One of my favorite moments of the day is when I'm nursing Connor and he stares at me and rubs my arm, touches my face, plays with his feet. It is so darn cute. Sometimes I get a little laugh or smile out of him if I am doing something that he finds funny. I am going to miss that!
Ryan:

My moment doesn't happen every day, but when it does I always pause to take it in.  It starts while I am going through my morning routine and getting ready for work.  Connor usually wakes up at some point during the process and wants to go snuggle in bed with Mommy.  Once he gets into bed, they snuggle up together and he usually falls asleep nestled up against her.  As I'm preparing for another day at the office, just seeing them sleeping so innocently together gives me all the motivation that I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment