Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Post 12 - What you ate today

Going back to post #12 that we skipped a few weeks ago...

Ashley:
Breakfast: a piece of chocolate pie that my Nana sent for Ryan and I...Yummm...and a Starbucks frappuccino

Lunch: corn pudding.... yes, corn pudding..(kind of like baked corn, but more the consistency of pudding...hence the name) YUM. And, another starbucks (yes I had 2 today... we had a long night last night and got very little sleep... booooo teething!!)

Snack: crackers


Dinner: Ryan made my favorite = chicken cacciatore with bread (Connor got his first taste of Daddy's cooking -- I gave him small bites of chicken & rice)

Snack: well, ice cream... of course!!:)


Ryan:

Breakfast: 3 cups of coffee (see Ashley's comment above)

Lunch: a turkey sandwich, an apple, and a bag of chips

Dinner: chicken cacciatore & bread

Bedtime snack: a beer!  ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment